Sunday, January 30, 2011

sit'n with cynthia

 i had great weekend, M & S had to go to so somewhere for a couple of days. usually i go the DogHotel at Yorba Regional, but this time i got to have the "best" lady ever to take care of me. She took me on long walks, gave me treats, hugs and kisses too. it was the best!! she even took care of....my big sis....yea that cat; she took care of tiera and the fish last summer when I went to colorado.

so tell your pack leaders to call Cynthia @ Pet Sitting with Cynthia next time you hear them mention...go'n to the hotel.            http://www.petsittingwithcynthia.com/  

here are some pics to show how much fun she is...

we went for long walks, smelled the flowers, i told her all my secrets about bunnies...i had a great time~




 THANK YOU CYNTHIA FOR TAKING CARE OF ME!!

2 comments: