Saturday, May 21, 2011

puppy pictures of the past

life has been about the same. i have been spending a lot of time in the back yard, doing some bunnie watching for M. she says they are out there, but i haven't seen any yet. i think she may be pulling a fast one on me, just to keep me from getting bored. we did pull out some pictures of me as a pup....how funny i looked in my teens, but as a pup i was adorable, of course. here are some we chose to put on the blog. be patient everyone, i am over half way through my knee confinement, then we'll get back to some real good stories.

waiting for M to go for a training "W" - i can't believe i was that little-ha! 11 lbs.
here i am in my nightime den, my special place that was my very own.
 
boy did I love to chew then....and i still do, now the bones are real
the "teenage" stage...eeegads
as soon a M realized i was cut out to be the neighborhood bunny hunter
she got me this practice bunny. it still is my favorite toy, i even take it when we go to colorado.



No comments:

Post a Comment