Sunday, June 12, 2011

freedom-- back on the road again

finally!!! woof-woof, bark! my incarceration and housebound life is over~
M took me down and had my knee checked...it's perfect... and this weekend my sedentary lifestyle began to change.


1st of all the barrier to the marble was lifted and got to stretch out on the cool floor. next, i got to go upstairs to my favorite sleeping spot, on M's side of the bed. all barriers are down.

Then, this morning i saw the "moose" shirt, the sweatshirt M wears when we are going on a W. that could only mean "walkies!!!" and the best part was being able to take a "free thinker's" W (off leash walk.) we went down into the canyon on the horse trail...one of my favorites. M & S saw 2 bunnies, they didn't say anything to me about it, but, i could smell bunnies as we passed the area where they had been. it's okay, don't much feel like running yet, so i left my "calling card" all over just to let the little guys know...."i'm back"!




had a little rest before we headed home.
it was a fantastic day.


**a little about the "moose" shirt. M wears it because a friend, Jay, nicknamed me the "da moose" when i was a puppy. he still calls me that and when M saw that sweatshirt she knew it was made for our "W's". 

No comments:

Post a Comment