Sunday, July 10, 2011

a busy weekend with a surprise moment of play

saturday & sunday i helped M & S plan our road trip to the ranch in Colorado......
 woof, woof, bark, hoooooowl!
i can't wait, i made sure M got everything on her list that i need to take and a little extra too. treats and toys for my colorado "gal pals" Echo, Penny, Molly, and Skye. 



then when we were out shopping for some things we needed we passed the plark and what did i see but some of my buds out and about. after some intense barking, S finally pulled into the parking lot and i got to say a quick hello. met a new bud named Izzy, he was great at chasing a frisbee. Banner and I got to play with the plark-duck with a little tug-n-pull that we haven't done in ages and ages. no bunnies, but that's okay just seeing my buds and their pack leaders was enough for me. here's a picture of S with a couple of the pack leaders...M, of course is behind the lens...as usual.







Tess and Izzy









Banner stealing the plark-duck









dexter and little sis... molly
and my favorite shot of the day is a tender moment between Tosha and her pack leader C






No comments:

Post a Comment