Sunday, October 9, 2011

bernese mountian dog rules!

i can't believe it has been so long since i have posted here. M & S were in colorado- since it was a quickie trip and i stayed home, they flew to the ranch. M brought me back some great gifts. she was so excited to show me when she got home and i was so excited to see my two best buddies home...everyone was excited-even the "cat"~ she wanted some "they've been away and are now back "special kitty" food. ha!


M and i have been trying to find cool Bernese Mountain Dog trinkets, without much success- all the stores carry stuff for "foo-foo" dogs, but M found a store in the Denver airport that was filled with BMD things- posters, placemats, dishes, trinkets, books, toys, the list she gave me was mind boggling. these were two of my favorites:

oh no! jesse's been here

    i plan on posting this one everywhere the bunnies roam. woof! 

2 comments: