Saturday, December 3, 2011

kicking off my birthday week- woof

wahoo.... everyone this is an exciting weekend. wednesday is my 7th birthday and according to tradition if your birthday lands in the middle of the week.....it's all week long- including both weekends. woof! it's toys and joys for this birthday boy!!!!


prime chore this saturday... go to....
PETCO- 
it's where the birthday boys go.... 


come on guys let's get going....

S, i got your shoes.....

finally we make it to Petco...
hurry S...let's get inside

wow!!!! can i get a new kitty
please, please,please....

 sorry jess...no kitties, your sis is enough for one house



okay, but.....


i can choose ANYTHING in this isle....anything?        awesome.

when i got home i told bunny all about the toys
 and treats while i chewed on my new birthday bone.

and i know there's more to come because
 i saw all the bags of goodies M had when we got  home.




i'll keep you posted on my birthday events... wish you all were here to celebrate with me.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was there too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope it's a good one and you get everything you ever wanted. I hope your mummy bakes you a cake, mine does, with liver in it, yummy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you
    Squashed tomatoes and stew
    You look like a gorgeous doggy
    and you smell like one too.

    Happy Birthday Jess. Hope you got a cake. Big smooches (mum says that is American for kisses)
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX lots of kisses

    ReplyDelete