Sunday, December 11, 2011

a woof'n end to my birthday week

Fizz thought flying my pressie to me



first let me tell you the best gift was a "dream bone" from my best friend Fizz- she sent it to me by "thought mail" and it was the tastiest one i have ever had. thank you Fizz!




buffalo, mashed potato frosting, carrot candle


i was a little sad on wednesday, my birthday, because M & S had to work...but my sadness zipped away when M gave me my birthday cupcake. yummmmmm! 




...as M headed out the door i got another "bully stick" treat... okay i can live with that. when S got home we played our usual game of  "hideNseek" guess where i hid...


then nature's gift to me was a full moon this weekend...i love walking in the middle of the night --- moon walkies---- and i had several. sunday morn'n we ended my birthday week with a moonwalk at yorba park, it was great i was able to find 3 bunnies, the first one i chased into the ranger's fenced area...humph. the second i chased under the dock at the pond...i had to get in the water to make sure he was okay. number three i chased clear around the storage barn...that guy was a real runner gave me a chase for my day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an excellent birthday and top photos, love your boots in the margin pic, we have the exped packs but they havent got us boots yet :( Best Birthday wishes from the Dolyhir Clan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a lovely birthday and got my "thought pressie". Your cake looks lovely, fit for a prince. Lots of smoochies from me. XX

    ReplyDelete