Thursday, April 5, 2012

"leg-lift'n-butt pose"



BUNNIES, BUNNIES, ALL AROUND~
BUNNIES, BUNNIES CHASE THEM DOWN~
WOOF!

barks to all this beautiful morn'n- yesterday was my day for S's personal training so we went for "sunrise-run-walkies", he got exercise and i got bunnies! woofs!
 
this morn'n was M's turn
 i took her to the canyon...
she took the camera- horrors- 
so, i gave her my best pose!

a "leg-lift'n butt shot"

then she reminded me sunday was easter, 
held up the camera and grinned--not sure i like the sound of that.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Jesse (your mummy & daddy too). Hope you get lots off eggs (not chocolate ones as they will make you sick). Love the pose, I give plenty of butt shots but not leg lifts, I'm too much of a Lady (He he). Kisses & snuggles XXXXX

    ReplyDelete