Saturday, May 19, 2012

bunnies and colorado beauties


bunnies!!! found a couple this morning and sent them a'runn'n - i told M and S they were out there; we all jumped out of bed and headed off to do some track'n.



when we got home i checked my email and found a message from my sweet buddy, Molly, in colorado. she sent a picture of her and her pack leader, Jim, with one of the new foals on their ranch.

Paris, Jim, & Molly

she also sent a picture of the three mares that are staying on our ranch this summer so i'll know who to expect to see when we get there in about a month. it will be my duty to make sure they are protected while we are there. two will be new to me and i'll have to introduce myself, but my bestest equine friend, Babe, will be there to help.  
                ...i am so excited i can hardly wait.

Babe, Zilla, & Breeze munching in our pasture- M says all of them are going to have little ones next spring and we need to make sure they are safe and cared for.

have a wonderful weekend!!! 

4 comments:

  1. GruffHello there JesseJ!..love your name!!! - found you here on one of my regular paw plodding constitutionals - so pleased I did, I love your pictures here, I think your home is very friendly and welcoming and your home easy to navigate too - very nice! I love your paw print wallpaper too!...way better than the hearts Mummy2Legs hath seen fit to adorn my blue home with during one of her more sentimental moments - ha ha! I see you have been here for awhile whereas we have not, but I do hope we will be around long enough to get to know a few of you more! Take care, Barnie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jessej....
    Paris is one handsome foal!! ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend, yourself!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jessej
    Paris is a very cute little foal :) It sounds like your going to have a wonderful weekend from Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very good to protect the horseys! We saw two bunnies in our yard today, but mom wouldn't let me chase them. :(

    ReplyDelete