Wednesday, June 20, 2012

horses~

july 2011
last year in july we went over to our friends at the T & V stables so M could see some new foals that had been born that spring. there were three that were very curious of me... i tried to ignore them.
well you won't believe it... when i went back to T & V stables to see the canine girls this year, those same three, now yearlings, were just as curious of me as they were the year before-  arf?


they watched me the entire time i was there... i kind of agree with Garth, horses sort of "freak me out" woof!





and in honor of Molly the Wally who really like horses, here are some pictures of our favorite filly this year who will soon be traveling to France with her mama- Di. this is Chantilly, last week M got to say goodbye to both. Di, spent the summer last year on our ranch while she was in foal with Chantilly.

this is Chantilly when she was just 12 hours old ~april 2012
 in their stall; M went inside to say hello and goodby last week
Chantilly meeting S behind the door and Di giving M a sweet kiss.
M and i will miss Di being on our ranch in the summers, but we know both of them will have a grand home in France; M says that it is even farther than my sweet welsh princess, Fizz, lives.

more pictures for my web buds....
this year's summer visitors to our ranch
Babe, Breeze & Zilla

5 comments:

  1. Jessej , what a lovely surprise and we loved the pictures and the mention. Thank you so much we are touched.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. welcome to my blog, just check out yours and M loves it!!!

      Delete
  3. Paw no? Hope M recovers soon, and fire - oh my friend, jeepers, be taking most care.....Loved your horse pictures! Love Barnie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. jessej....
    I was blessed with the opportunity years ago to ride my cousin's horse, Callie. Beautiful girl that creature!! But.... I was scared to death sitting atop Callie's muscular back!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete