Friday, June 8, 2012

it's almost time...

M and i have been really busy gett'n ready... 1 day, 11 hours.... bark! we spent most of the morning get'n our bags ready, i was right there instructing M on everything i need to take. and thanks to my great friend Lois, i had a terrific new bag to put my food and treats in, it's the one she gave me last Christmas.




just as we were done, M snuck a special surprise into my bag, closed it up tight, and wouldn't let me see...the horror!!!



gotta go, have to get my bags to the garage with the rest of M and S's things so they don't forget mine, especially my surprise... M says i get to see it when we arrive at the ranch Monday morning...oh no, another thing i have to wait for...what's with these humans??

what do you think it is....?


6 comments:

  1. Oooh, how exciting! I love surprises. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you surprise is and looking forward to pictures of the ranch and the surroundings. Have a good trip!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Molly, will chase some bunnies in honor of you~~! got lots of other crites...but M won't let me bother them. woofs~

      Delete
  3. I'm as excited as you are. I know you have a wonderful time in Colorado, just wish I could be there with you. XXXXX Snuggles and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey-hey my little welsh princess! i've missed you, bet you and your mummy have been busy; the only thing that would make the ranch better and put me into heaven is having...you, you adorable bernerette,there with me. licks and slobbers to you!

      Delete
  4. jessej....
    I am terrible at guessing games!! But I cannot wait to find out your hidden surprise!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete