Thursday, July 26, 2012

how to eat freezerpups indoors

how does one have to eat a freezerpup when one cannot go outside to do so? M's solution-
just a FYI, not nearly as tasty without the grassy condiments
___________________________________________

i also would like to take a moment to say goodbye to a little friend whose life was cut way too short. he lived in Mexico with his family. Hades Spring fell ill and traveled the Rainbow Bridge on July 19th. We all will miss Hades, and have sent our beloved friends on the other side of the bridge to meet him and give him a warm and loving welcome. His family says it is to early to think of another friend, but promises to keep his blog open for the future. licks and sniffs until we cross again little pooch- jesse


6 comments:

  1. Jessej we love grassy condiments. Sorry to hear about dear Hades. Our best wishes to his peeps.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working on getting mom to make me some freezer pups.

    I was very sad to hear about Hades. Thanks for the reminder - I'll go visit his site & offer my condolences.

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, poor little pup. That's so sad.

    I'm not very happy today, I'm not going to have puppies. The vet thinks I must have a problem as Night Night has had many pups. So there won't be any little princesses or princes here. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe Night Night has used up all his puppy-mak'n bullets hav'n so many pups and doesn't have any left for you! perhaps my princess should try an younger, more dashing gentlepup, who still has some umph left- barks. always yours

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of these "freezerpups"!! I must google them.

    Rest sweetly, little Hades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jessej....
    Rest in peace, Hades. Rest in peace....
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete