Thursday, July 5, 2012

Roxy and Lilo

hi there everyone, good day to all! i hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th without too many scary firework sounds.

i have a new friend, Roxy, that walks past my house every so often, she's a beauty and really sweet. at first she was very shy and wouldn't come near M or i, but now she is more relaxed. she is a rescued dog-- yea! her pack leader, T, and family have been working very hard to make her comfortable and feel safe in her new home; it shows with her head held high and proud when out for walkies.

she came by the other day and i asked her to send me some pics
              here they are.... thanks Roxy- woofs
my first night in my new home
my 1st birthday









kick'n back be'n a dog

like your bunnie, jesse...
this is my favorite toy

 as you can see by her black tongue...she has some chow-chow in her. M & S used to raise chows before they had me and love the breed. M says that Roxy is go'n to be a wonderful friend to her family....and i agree.






______________________________________

next, i would like to introduce.... Lilo -  
    new to her pack; she is being a very good puppy and teaching them all about owning a puppy. Lilo is a first time pet for this fun family and we should be hearing a lot of barktastic tales from her about their training. her pack family, C, L, Mariah and Lanna are as excited as M and i to have Lilo in our lives. 




Mariah and me

Lanna and me



thanks Lilo for send'n us some pictures
we are look'n forward to more
and stay tuned for advice from
all my web buds on how to 
"best train your pack"







4 comments:

  1. Nice to meet Roxy and Lilo. Have a lovely Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. jessej....
    Oh, Roxy is too cute!! Plus a Beautifully Unique mutt!! Love it!! ;)
    Lilo (as in Lilo and Stitch?) is adorable!! Enjoy these new little friends!!
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessie! Thanks for welcoming me and my family to your blog. I'm 11 weeks old now and I'm a fast learner. Lanna is still scared of me but I guess I will have to just wait till she toughens up. Mariah is my pack mate and she's dedicated to making sure I'm safe at all times. My new family loves me and I love them very much too! Can't wait to share stories with you! Hoping M heals fast!

    ReplyDelete