Monday, July 23, 2012

"the cast is off-the cast is off!!!"   "hey M this is my blog, stop it!" 
sorry guys she gets excited sometimes, it's true- the cast is off and there are no more excuses for not allowing me on the computer or to go search'n for adventures.
the face of a content successful hunter

this weekend i did a heap of hike'n- saturday morn'n we headed off to check out the smells and news around our neck-of-the-neighborhood, took me awhile, had too much to smell-read. S got a little impatient...  who cares, they can't leave me behind, he did threaten to put me on a leash..the nerve, really! M set him straight- thank you M.

sunday we did our yorba park bunnie/squirrel hunt. we were run'n a little late, although the sun was already up i did bush 3 bunnies and then i entered the..... ksa....

ksa ~known squirrel area~ 
spotted 3 and chased another 2 before we called it quits and headed home where M had a surprise for me.



last christmas, auntie Lois, (the therapy guy's mom) gave me a mold to make some freezerpups- M had mixed up a batch and they cooled me down on a hot successful park day!


thank you auntie lois & M

8 comments:

  1. Jessej we loved the idea of KSA. The squiggles here are having a holiday but they will be back at the end of Summer and I will be waiting. Have you ever caught one? Have a great evening.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no molly, not sure i'd really want too... woof. but it sure is fun mak'n them run- but they don't play the game fair...go'n up a tree. what do they think i am...a black bear? arfs!

      Delete
  2. jessej....
    I am so glad to hear that M's cast is off!! Finally!! Woo-hoo!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news about M's cast! and the treats look delicious.. its all about the food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KSA is a great idea! We love chasing squirrels!

    We have a giveaway going on over at our blog. You can enter to win Kevin Walsh's "Follow the Dog Home" book. Please check it out! You can find it here: http://dogsnpawz.com/our-first-giveaway.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, we'll head on over there!

      Delete
  5. Hey Jesse. Lots like you had some fun, glad M's cast is off now. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jesse! I think I understand M's excitement -- mom has been moaning and groaning about the big splint on her arm and how hard it is to do things with only one hand. She's having surgery on friday and the big splint will be replaced with a smaller brace, but her use of her left hand will still be limited for a while. Congrats to M that her cast is off!

    Those freezer pups sound wonderful. I might have to ask mom to get me a freezer pup mold. And of course chasing the bunnies and squirrels sounds lovely!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete