Wednesday, August 1, 2012

last night's discovery was even more confusing...just as i was post'n here i saw M put a bag on the counter near my food, it had towels in it and...the strange toy from my box.
so this morn'n when S and i went on our buddy walk i asked him outright "what's up?"

he just smiled at me and then said: "it's a surprise."     can you believe it?


humph!!!! 


in tough times a pooch has to call in his buds for help; when M was busy upstairs and S off to work i called a clandestine meet'n in the garage. everyone had their opinions... so i took notes
bunny: squirrel hunt'n in the woods
bear: go'n with M to the hot springs spa
rabbit: go'n to the beach
opossum: go'n on a picnic and it might rain
frogger: agrees with everyone else- she can't seem to make up her mind
funkykitty: to the dog-hotel to play with friends there (not fun!
pheasant: a brand new never been to park
fly'n fish: go'n on a boat trip
fly'n duck: geo dogg'n (we told her we ruled that one out but she insists it still could happen
octoball:  he didn't say anything cause he doesn't have a mouth, but came along for support
rella-the gorilla: rella just hung around quietly as we yell out this and that, laughed a lot and kick out the ideas that weren't in the least bit fun, like a trip to see the vet. and when we were all done, Rella simply suggested that i just wait...patiently... and see what happens tomorrow.

i suppose i could try and do that...but it's gonna be powerful hard

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a meeting of the minds on this! And you STILL couldn't figure it out?? This must be tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a big meeting! Well tomorrow you'll find everything out! I can't wait for you to tell us what it is!!

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Clowie. Jessej hurry up and put us out of our misery. Have a great day today and enjoy the Olympics.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof woof woof - I know, I know, I know what it is!!!! but M says I've got to keep quiet so you can have a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you know what it is Cadbury? Jesse's mummy hasn't even told my mummy what it is. I'm wondering if they are going back to Colorado or if Jesse is going to get a brother or sister. I can't wait to find out, it's already Thursday here in the UK so I can say HAPPY BIRTHDAY M. Hope you have a great day and lots of lovely pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jessej....
    What an amusing Blog post!! ;)
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away.... ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete