Thursday, August 2, 2012

OMD~ it's big bear lake

as soon as we had breakfast and house all buttoned up, i hoped into the car ready to go. fly'n fish was a little nervous, this is his first trip, bunnie assured him it would be lots of fun
after about an hour and half drive'n into the mountains, we turn a corner and it suddenly occured to me where we were go'n and what the strange forgotten toy was for.....the lake- big bear lake to be precise. i told M she should have let me know so bear could have come too.
we checked into our cabin right near the lake, then grabbed our towels and down to the water we all ran. the best part of this cabin is it has its own lake/beach.

i met a new friend, Gypsy, she's from las vegas, i told her all about you guys and my special girl- Fizz, a welsh princess. she has some other friends here that i'll meet later. she shared her ball and i my "water log". i'm not too fond of the deep water, so she got them if it was too far out.

i am have'n soooooo much fun !!

it has been three years since i have been here, how could i have forgotten the water toy. i won't again. M and S played in the water with me too, for a long long time and we are all really tired. so, we headed inside for a short nap and me to let everyone know where we're at.

wahoo-and tonight is a full moon so guess who is go'n to have a midnight-full moon swim!

we have lots of photo, but M is have'n blogsy issues...i think she just took too many and it is tired now -woof,

talk to you soon, hope you are have'n lots of fun too!!

jessej

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic surprise!!! M says I've got to tell you that my guess was actually WRONG!! I know I thought I'd got it all figured out never mind..
    I love the water too, I never want to come out when i'm swimming its the most fun ever.
    woofs and licks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like a great place. So glad you all are having fun. Have a great Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, how exciting!! You look like you're having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! That looks like a beautiful place to vacation! Have fun and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell M "Happy Birthday" from us. It looks like you're having a great trip there, wish I was with you. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place sounds wonderful! What could be better than a cabin with its own beach! So glad you're having so much fun!!!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete