Wednesday, October 17, 2012

the bark-rific-est medicine

what's the world's absolute barkrificest medicine.... ? 
my heart lies across the seas, i wish i had wings like the bumblebees
i think of you with each day, in my dreams we run and play
just know this my welsh sweetheart, our hearts are one even though our lives are apart.


hey all you buds out there... it is macho to be mushy sometimes, especially when you've got a welsh princess  queen to love... like my Fizz. 

thank you everyone for your thoughts and get well wishes.... we're work'n on it, even the bunnies are outside cheer'n me on. 

did you know that Fizz's mummy wrote a wooftastic story? it has Fizz and me and her mummy and daddy in it, and its got trolls and everything... with pictures too. if you haven't stopped by and taken a look then you are really miss'n out !!!!


5 comments:

  1. Jesse we hope your tum is better today. I too was well icky and now we are playing spit out the tablet and rip off the bandage. Great fun! Get well soon. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Molly do i know that game...but M, well, you gotta hand it to her, she knows how to get them pills down in just the right way. i use to be good about it - just pop one in and it was a gonner, not today, i have had my fill and keep tell'n her "my pill receptacle is full" and she tells me "i'm full of s%$#," arf!

      hope you get to feel'n better too!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're feeling happier today. Keep taking the tablets, I know they taste yucky but they will make you feel better. My mummy wraps mine in cheese slices and I hardly notice them. I'm dreaming of you too, running in the meadows, climbing mountains and chewing on bones. My heart belongs to you always, my king.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jessej....
    I am behind in commenting on Blogs.... As usual!! I need to change that!! Because life always happens during my absence!! ;-}
    I am sorry that you have been feeling ill.... Wow, and Nola recently suffered from tummy problems, as well.... Different.... But tummy problems nonetheless!! Is it going around Blogville? Because. Rose does not want that!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;-D
    GET BETTER SOON!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better soon! It's no fun being sick:(

    ReplyDelete