Monday, December 31, 2012

happy new year everyone

Greetings to a New Year. Berner Tails has had many fun adventures, met and followed wonderful friends, and suffered a great sadness and loss. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post anything at this time as tears still flow for my missing friend. Then, as I have been doing, I began to replace the sadness with a happy memory and decided to do two things- choose what post of jesse's was my favorite for this year and what was my favorite picture. The second idea was really hard since there are so many I love.  Nevertheless, here are my choices~ and since it was a holiday, I decided I could have more than one picture... :) !

my favorite post :April 3, 2012 playing with bear, rabbit, opossum, and bunny



last week was pretty boring; M got the impulse to clean all the carpets and windows...she does this a couple of times a year...and all i can do is wait until it's all done. so, i gathered my friends, "bear, rabbit, opossum, & bunnie" and got out of M's way (least she wants to clean all of us too) and headed for the backyard where we all had great time-

especially bear, he got a little rowdy for a time.
bear just plum-tuckers me out-
___________________________________________________________


happy New Years everyone !

8 comments:

  1. We just left you a New Years message last post as we were not sure if we would see you tonight. Our best wishes and thinking of Jessej tonight.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just saw you post as i was getting ready to post today. It filled my heart with joy. thank you molly and your two legged friend, you both have been wonderful friends. It is your outstanding spirit and candid "british" sense of humor that has been a great support for me over these couple of months. may this next year be one of joy and prosperity for all. hugs, kisses and blessings - margeaux

      Delete
  2. Great choice of pics to remember Jesse by. I hope the new year brings some happiness to you. My new years wish is for you not to hurt so much, Jesse was such a wonderful boy it's not surprising. Even though I don't like cats, can you give Tiera a cuddle from me and one to Steve also, they are both missing Jesse too.
    Big loves to you
    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year jesse, I hope 2013 is a good one for you and your family.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Margeaux,

    Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    Love,
    Homer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squirrel!!!!

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margeaux....
    Rebel!! You are breaking your own rule!! Woman after my own heart!! I do that too!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;-}
    I smiled fondly upon remembering that story!! Thank-you, dear Jesse for the sweet memory!! ;op
    Happy 2013, Friend!!
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved seeing pictures of Jesse. He was such a beautiful boy! Hope you have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete