Thursday, December 27, 2012

our pressie is here!!!!

all the way from Kent, England~ jesse's and my wonderful welsh princess, Fizz, and her Mummy, a lady with talents galore, sent us a beautiful handmade ornament of a Bernese Mountain Dog- it looks exactly like Jesse~

 although my Yule Wreath, a week old, looks a little dried out, the "jesse" ornament adds some life and fun- you can bet that it will have a home on future wreaths forever.

thank you Fizz and Liz,
 this will be cherished for eternity~

8 comments:

  1. How kind and it looks really pawsome. What a lovely way to remember Jessej. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margeaux,

    I've just learnt about Jesse. I am so sorry.

    Thanks for sharing Jesse life with us.

    Hugs,
    The Missus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipppeee! At last. That was wonderful news to wake up to today. I had been feeling sad but now I'm happy. It looks lovely on the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margeaux....
    What a touching gift!! Definitely from the heart!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful ornament! One of momma's most cherished ornaments is one my Aunt Ginnie made with a photo of my brother Jake. (and we think your Yule Wreath looks really nice!)

    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  6. To all the family
    We wish you a happy holiday.
    We hope you have a wonderful New Years' Eve.
    At Midnight Plus 1 Second may the New Year start full of fun and joy.
    We hope 2013 will be kind to you all and may many good things come your way.
    We will say a prayer for dear Jessej tonight.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete