Sunday, January 6, 2013

meows from tiera~

hi everyone, it's TIERA ! the terrific!

just thought i would pop in and see how everyone is doing. hope you are having a great start to the new year. i did, here i am deep into negotiations with S on just how much of his New Years Beef Wellington i should get. i hit M up later when the creme brulle came to the table- i love cream brulle. and, yes, she did share...an itsy bit.

i was also able to get them to start a fire just for me.... 
         burr it's been cold...i don't like it cold.... i am an AAF, african abyssinian feline...give me sunshine, give me heat- i like it hot hot hot! 

according to M it is because i've turned into a "hellcat." just because i am getting feline dementia and find myself screeching at all times of the day or night if i forget where my bed or food is, or, feel lonely...okay, so give me a break- i am 18 years old and was terrorized by three canines and a "black" cat named midnite during those years. hehe! well, maybe only two canines; jesse j was soooo sweet i put him...all 120 pounds, in the corner; but even that takes a tole on a nine pound "terrific cat."


M has been wonderful and keeps my heated blanket on in my bed 24/7 and it feels sooooooo nice. cats sleep 18 hours a day and midnite when she was 22 years old and i a kitten wanting to play with her, told me that "older cats sleep all the time and are NOT to be disturbed by scrawny kittens!" ha! i wasn't scrawny.

now i am kind of understanding the sleeping undisturbed thing.


sometimes if i get a little too warm, i just poke out my paws to cool off. a trick i learned watching M when she sleeps and her foot sticks out from the covers.    ^..^

have a meow'n week or, if you're one of those other things...a dog, a woof'n week!

8 comments:

  1. Hello there, Tiera!!
    I love, love, love that last picture of you!! Too cute!! Too cute!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tiera!!
    What a lucky kitty you're with your own heated blanky!! Have a fantastic day!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiera
    Nice to see you and what cute pix. Take it easy and stay warm old pal. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your heated bed....SO nice to cuddle up in....sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look comfortable in that bed. Best wishes to all of you for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh man, I know a couple kitties who would just loove a heated blankie to nap on. You lucky thang! Enjoy the warmth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where in the world is M? I miss you Friend!! Hope all is well!!;op
    --Raelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm here, just that my "to-do" list must have bunnie genes because it exploded with lots and lots and lots more "to-dos" to do....ha!

      Delete