Sunday, January 20, 2013

you know you are a " " when...


You Know You're A Dog Person When...
You can pluck a dog hair from your food and finish eating without batting an eye
You have tasted a dog biscuit to make sure it's good enough
Kodiak of Cripple Creek - 1985
You have lied to your spouse to keep or protect a dog
You'd rather shop for dog stuff than people stuff
You cry watching "Emergency Vets"
You have used your dog's shampoo
You don't visit people who don't let dogs in their house
Your dog gets presents from "Santa"
You refer to your friends as "Fizz’s mummy" etc. 


You Know You're a Cat Person When...
Dia Kitti of Lizard Rock - 1982
You do not consider an outfit complete without some cat hair.
You consider cat hair in your food as extra fiber.
You apologize when you step on a fuzzy cat toy in the dark.
You sleep on one edge of the bed because the cat is sleeping in the middle & looks soooo cute!
You accidentally put your husband's dinner plate on the floor.
You spend more money on things for your cats than on the you.
You decorate your Christmas tree with dangly cat toys.
You refer to going to the bathroom as "using the box."
You pat the sofa beside you to invite your guests to sit down.

9 comments:

  1. Guilty as charged, on the dog front. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Molly, have your mum get a cat then she can join both clubs....hehe! happy week to you my friends.

      Delete
  2. M....
    Well, that settles it!! I am not a "cat person"!! But, then I already knew that.... ;)
    I can, however, relate to nearly everything on that "dog person" list!! And, might I add one? You know you're a dog person when.... You accidentally sleep with one of her plush toys!! Been there. Done that!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so true. I always says to the kids, "if you find a hair on your dinner plate, consider it a garnish" hehe. Great list mates. No worries, and love, Carol and (Stella and Rory)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bipeds have mostly given up wearing dark clothing! Everything looks better with some white hair on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. We like your blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he! Mummy is definately a doggie person. The only thing on the list mummy hasn't done is use my shampoo. That's because I hide it, I don't like having a bath.
    We had fun here with the snow.
    Hope you are doing well.
    Fizz XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fully paid up member to both those clubs. I'm always apologizing for standing on toys the squeeky ones answer me back. i can relate to most of them.

    Do you mind if i share on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete