Thursday, March 28, 2013

TieraKitty's news

lookie what M and I did for spring and the Easter holiday....
I wanted to fill it with bunnies in memory of jesse. I also have a picture of jesse wearing bunny ears, you may remember it, I think M is going post it on Sunday for Easter.  I teased him endlessly for that...meowza!

and Eileen from T&V ranch sent us a photo update of Babe and Hope... she says that little Hope has an attitude and wants to stay with her mama ... even when it's snowing.
 burrrr looks cold-not for a sunkitty like me... 




6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely tribute for jesse, i don't think I've seen the picture of jesse in bunny ears i will have to tune in at Easter.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! happy easter to you and the precious Sheba.

      Delete
  2. Love your garland and wonderful tribute to Jessej. Bless little Hope. Have a fabulous Furday.
    Best wishes Molly
    Have a wonderful Easter Holiday if we don't see you before. Hope it is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy easter my little friend, say hi to your mum too!

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter XXX
    Love the garland.
    The pest is keeping me realy busy at the moment, she still hasn't learned I don't like bitey games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy easter sweet one, and to mummy too! and...let's not forget the "face-munch'n goblin" :)

      Delete