Wednesday, September 24, 2014

my first week

 Hi everyone, meow,it has been a week and a half since i came to live in my new home. it is really meowtastic. M told me all about past kitties and pups they have had, i can smell jessej and tiera around the house and wish i could have met them. M has a bunny that was jesse's in her study and i got to play with it a little. but my favorite toy is some feathers on a bendable stick...it is purrfect. i am a little over weight having been in a little cage for a couple of months and just having had kittens, but M and S are making me exercise.

M also introduced me to all the fun sites were friends are, mainly pooches, but that's okay because they look like really fun friends to know. and she says that pretty soon i may have a berner pup to train and play with...meowrific!

 And guess what? The garden is full of wildlife...birds, bunnies, and even squirrels too! i love to watch them come and eat after M fills all their bowls and feeders. 


Today i got to go outside, supervised of course, 
after everyone left and had a totally pawsome time exploring. 
 yummie smells...shhhh don't let M know
 a tree, a real tree to climb and scratch on- 
 and lots of bushes to explore and hide in
 it has been a most wonderful day, 
 now it is naptime, talk to everyone soon, 


6 comments:

  1. Glad you are settling in well there Breezey and finding your feet as they say. We know you are going to be so happy and fit right in and fit as a fiddle in no time. Nice one. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Molly, thanks for stopping by, I forgot to mention that I changed my name to Samantha. i like it much better..... meow. have a dogg'n good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, it looks like a grreat week! You sure seem to be settling in well. I don't think I can show this post to my kitty brother, though. He LOVES to go outside, and Momma usually won't let him. When he goes out, he never gets to explore as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't as much as I wanted to, I went deep into the bushes and M threw a rock and scared me back out...then we went inside..but next time...

      Delete
  4. Looks like you are having fun. You be very careful with bunnie, he is very special. Maybe bunnie will tell you all about JesseJ, he was the bestest in the whole wide world. Give M lots of snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Sammie, so glad there's been a new arrival at bernertails. I hope you look after your new human pals as well as I know they will take care of you.. Enjoy being spoilt!

    ReplyDelete