Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BernerTails gets a new Bard

checking over the changes -
it's dark because it's around 1:00 am- meowza.
morning everyone, Sammie here, was just so excited to send out the news that M and i diligently worked all day and finally came up with ideas for the new BernerTails look. i may still do some tweeks here and there but for the most part it is ready for me to start my new task. did i mention that i am a little more flamboyant than jesse and tiera- meeeeow

M found all the missing photos that she apparently deleted a while ago and has them all back online. i spent most of the time reading all the tails about jessej and tiera- what an exciting life they had.

so, i will send M off to bed and me... well, since she won't play "string chase" with me, guess i go dream about adventures that await.


8 comments:

  1. Looks great and so glad all the missing photos were found. Result! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi M it's great to see you back you've been missed, thanks for visiting to let me know I will have to get you added to my blog roll somehow I managed to lose you. ps Say hi to Samantha.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are feeling a little down today. We came by to find the site looking all spruced up. We will look forward to hearing from you little kitty.
    Give your mummy lots of loves, she is going to be in need of them. We are sending many hugs from us & will be lighting our candle in the hopes we may get a spirit visit.
    We love you, all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hugs and love to you! give my princess a big kiss, and the goblin too. they are on my heart.

      Delete
  4. I'm going to have to keep checking up with you and Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Eileen, I have been lax in posting all of Sammie's adventures, hope to catch up this week. Sopped by your site and fell in love with it- I do so miss having a Berner, but will again soon. I looked forward to visiting BernerWise often.

      Delete