they turned out fabulous! the were woorific; and so easy to make....maybe you can get your pack leader to make you some too.
- Preheat oven to 250° F
- Cut the potato into 1/3" slices, no smaller than 1/4".
- Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 3 hours, turning half way through.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Storing - Although these treats are dried, you will want to keep them in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. You can freeze them for up to 4 months.
Cut Even Pieces - ensure your pieces are as even as possible.